Regardless of any product, after using it for a period of time, some such failures or problems may occasionally occur, just like the human body. The following solutions and steps are proposed to solve the problem of inaccurate labeling of flat labelers. We should start with some agencies on the labeling machine to detect and find problems one by one.
1. The traction mechanism is zero stuck in position.
2. Whether the product comes over smoothly and whether the guiding position is too tight.
3. Is the distance between the stripping board and the product too high or too low? Generally, the height of the stripping board from the product is about
1- 3MN, it depends on what product the customer is.
4. See if the label is parallel to the stripping board, which is generally parallel.
5, the traction speed is zero does not match the conveying speed, try to adjust to the best match.
6. Whether the electric eye of the test object detects the arc of the product, try not to detect the position of the arc.
Post time: 2020-01-16