There are many types of automatic label labeling machines with different functions, but the basic principles are similar. The drawing is the schematic diagram of the flat labeling machine, which shows the labeling process of flat objects: a roll of label is placed on the unwinding roller of the labeling machine. A set of rollers makes the label, Stop and control the looseness of the rolled material. Various parts
The function is as follows:
(1) Unwinding wheel. It is a passive wheel and is used for placing roll labels. Usually equipped with adjustable friction braking device, the purpose is to control the speed and tension of the winding, to maintain smooth paper feeding.
(2) Buffer wheel. The work is connected to the spring. Can swing back and forth. The purpose is to absorb the tension of the rolled material when the device is started, keep the material in contact with the rollers, and prevent the material from breaking.
(3) Guide roller. It is composed of upper and lower two, and plays the role of guiding and positioning the rolled material.
(4) Drive the roller. It consists of a set of active friction wheels. Usually one is a rubber roller, the other is a metal roller, and the backing paper passes through it. The role is to drive the reduction of material and achieve normal labeling.
(5) Rewinding wheel. It is a driving wheel with a friction transmission device, which is used to rewind the base paper after labeling. The rotation of the paper receiving wheel does not interfere with the paper handling of the driving wheel, and the synchronous transmission is adjusted by the friction device.
(6) Peeling board. There is an angle (usually less than 30 °) from the end of the board, so that when the backing paper passes the peeling board to change its direction, the label can be easily ejected and detached from the backing paper to achieve contact with the labeling object.
(7) Labeling roller. The process of applying the label with the release paper evenly and evenly to the automatic labeling process is as follows: when the sensor sends a signal indicating that each label is to be labeled, the driving wheel on the labeling machine rotates. Because the roll label is in a tensioned state on the device, when the backing paper runs close to the peeling plate and changes direction, the label is forced to detach due to its own material and is ready to be labeled. At this time, the labeling object is located just below the label. Under the action of the labeling wheel, synchronous labeling is achieved. After labeling, the sensor under the roll label sends a signal to stop running, the drive wheel is stationary, and a labeling cycle ends.
Regardless of the type of labeling machine, the labeling process is similar. The difference is that the installation position of the labeling device is different, the labeling object handling method, positioning method and labeling roller are different.
Post time: 2019-03-02